This web site is owned and operated by Biome Technologies plc.
- Your name
- Your email address
- the IP address from where you access our web site;
Using your information
The information you provide to us will be processed for the following reasons:
- to process any request for advice or information to be supplied by us;
- to notify you of our bulletins, information packs and services;
- to track the volume of traffic to the various sections of the site, help us identify click stream patterns;
- to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
We will never collect sensitive personal data about you without your explicit consent.
Lawful Basis for use of your information
Your data will be lawfully used for any of the following reasons:
- To enable us to perform a contract
- For compliance of any legal obligations
- Where your consent is given
How long will your data be stored?
Your information will be retained for as long as is necessary to enable us to fulfil a contract, to comply with regulations for data retention, and to offer our services to you, and to provide updates to you where consent (opting-in) has been given.
As a data subject you have the following rights:
- To make a subject access request
Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal data that we hold on you, please send an email to the following address: email@example.com. There is no charge for this information, and we shall respond within one month of receipt of the written request. Although there is no charge, where the request is manifestly unfounded or excessive we may charge a reasonable fee for the administrative costs of complying with the request.
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restrict processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Rights related to automated decision making including profiling
Biome Technologies plc
24 May 2018